Security Kaizen Labs is considered the training division of Bluekaizen Community.
Bluekaizen is considered the largest community for information security professionals in Middle East with more than 8 thousands members in its database. Bluekaizen started publishing Security Kaizen Magazine Jan. 2011, which is considered the only magazine, devoted to information security in Middle East. Also, Bluekaizen organizes its annual conference named Cairo Security Camp in the November of each year, which considered the largest gathering for information security professionals in one place at Middle East.
Bluekaizen Provides many activities other than Security Kaizen Magazine and Cairo security camp specialized in the ﬁeld of information security like:
• Security Training.
• Capture The Flag Competitions (hacking Competitions).
• Customized events like (security kaizen Labs Event).
• Awareness programs in universities through Bluekaizen Chapters.
• Bluekaizen Radio, a periodic online podcast about recent security technologies
• Job Portal for information security jobs. www.onlysecurityjobs.com