Presented by Security Kaizen Labs
Nov. 27 – Nov. 30
Course Code: CBCI
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This course provides an understanding of Business Continuity (BC) based on the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines (2013) and constitutes the best possible preparation for the Certificate of the BCI Examination (CBCI), the launching pad for Statutory membership of the BCI.
It offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by BC professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM programme, as described in the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) 2013.
The course covers the following points:
- It takes you through the BCM Lifecycle step by step;
- It covers the six Professional Practices (PP) that make up the BCM Lifecycle
- Provides practical insights into all aspects pertaining to the development, implementation and management of a BCM programme using case studies and real‐life examples.
- Based on GPG 2013
- Written by experienced BC professionals
- Designed to drive the highest standards in global BC practice
- Reflects current global thinking in BC
- Aligned to ISO 22301:2012, the international standard for BC
- Six Modules, which are based on the six Professional Practices of the BCM Lifecycle
- Provides an accepted benchmark against which the technical and professional competency of BC professionals can be effectively measured and examined
- Teaches you not just the ‘what’ but also the ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of good BC practice
- Equips you with the knowledge and understanding you require to be able to practise BC in line with the GPG 2013
- Prepares you for the Certificate of the BCI Examination, which leads to an internationally recognised credential in BC and entitles you to use the post‐nominal designation CBCI and is the launching pad for Statutory Membership of the BCI
- Provides practical insights to good BC practice and expertise by learning from some of the best BC professionals in the industry
- Meets the current and future needs of BC professionals worldwide
What Do you get?
- Official materials
- Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
|Who Should Attend?||
The course is designed for those individuals seeking to complement practical experience in Business Continuity or a related field through some formal BC training based on the GPG 2013. More specifically, it is aimed at those professionals wishing to achieve an internationally recognized qualification in Business Continuity through the Certificate of the BCI Examination (CBCI). It is the perfect choice for BC professionals aspiring to become a Statutory member of the BCI, which provides internationally recognised status and demonstrates both professional and technical competency in BC.
To ensure you get the maximum benefit this course, we recommend that you read and study the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) before attending the course. Copies of the GPG 2013 can be purchased from the BCI www.thebci.org. If you are already a member of the BCI, you are entitled to a free download of the GPG 2013 as part of your membership benefits.
|About the Instructor||
Waleed Yasser; waleed is a Senior Information Security Officer. He has more than 14 years of experience in establishing and managing Business Continuity and Information Security programs in respect of identifying and evaluating all critical systems. Yasser’s experience lies in designing and implementing Information Security policies, processes, procedures, and frameworks along with Business Continuity Policy, Business Impact analysis, Incident Management exercises, BCM plans and exercise plans.. Yasser also develops curricula and facilitates awareness training for management and employees as well as BCI approved instructor. Yasser holds various consultancy responsibilities in quality management; he is the consultant for implementing ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22301:2012, BS-25999 and ISO 27001:2013. Yasser is a member of business continuity Institute (MBCI). As well as Leader of the BCI Regional Forum In Egypt. He is also certified as a Business Continuity Professional (DRII), Business Continuity Internal auditor and Information Technology Infrastructure library (ITIL).