Presented by Security Kaizen Labs | Aug. 27– Aug. 31
Course Code: PBSCADA
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
MASTERING THE SKILLS OF A SCADA SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to plan, design, and implement an effective program to protect SCADA systems. Participants will be able to understand common Industrial Control System (ICS) threats, vulnerabilities, and risks related to ICS systems and how they can be managed. This training focuses on a mix of knowledge and skills related to SCADA/ICS security.
In addition to presenting the theoretical knowledge needed by a Lead SCADA Security Manager, a comprehensive methodology for the implementation is presented. Thus, at the end of this course, participants will gain knowledge on how to effectively implement a security program for SCADA/ ICS systems.
- To understand and explain the purpose and risks to SCADA Systems, Distributed Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- To understand the risks faced by these environments and the appropriate approaches to manage such risks.
- To develop the expertise to support a pro-active SCADA security program including policies and vulnerability management.
- To define and design network architecture incorporating defense in depth security controls for SCADA.
- To explain the relationship between management, operational and technical controls in a SCADA security program.
- To develop suitable Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans to support the delivery of availability requirements
- To be able to manage a program of effective security testing activities.
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
- A student manual containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to the participants
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
Cairo – Egypt
|Who Should Attend?||
*Security professionals wanting to gain lead SCADA security manager skills * IT staff looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge * IT and Risk Managers seeking a more detailed understanding of ICS and SCADA systems * SCADA system developers *SCADA Engineers and Operators * SCADA IT personnel
Knowledge of SCADA systems is preferred.
This training is based on both, theory and practice: * Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases * Practical exercises * Review exercises to assist the exam preparation * Practice test similar to the certification exam