Presented by Security Kaizen Labs | Nov. 05 – Nov. 08
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Certified Network Defender (CND ) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cyber security education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE).
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in- Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security.The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
- Student will learn about various network security controls, protocols, and devices.
- Students will able to troubleshoot their network for various network problems.
- Student will able identify various threats on organization network.
- Student will able to determine appropriate location for IDS/IPS sensors, tuning IDS for false positives and false negatives, and configurations to harden security through IDPS technologies.
- Students will able to implement secure VPN implementation for their organization.
- Student will able identify various threats to wireless network and learn how to mitigate them.
- Student will learn how to design and implement various security policies for their organizations.
- Student will learn the importance of physical security and able to determine and implement various physical security controls for their organizations.
- Student will able to harden security of various hosts individually in the organization’s network.
- Student will able to monitor and conduct signature analysis to detect various types of attacks and policy
- Student will able to perform risk assessment, vulnerability assessment/scanning through various scanning tools and generate detailed reports on it.
- Student will able to identify the critical data, choose appropriate back up method, media and technique to perform successful backup of organization data on regular basis.
- Student will able to choose appropriate firewall solution, topology, and configurations to harden security through firewall.
- Student will able to provide first response to the network security incident and assist IRT team and forensics investigation team in dealing with an incident.
What Do you get?
- Official EC Council Material.
- CND Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
1. Exam Title: Certified Network Defender (CND)
2. Exam Code: 312-38
3. Number of Questions: 100
4. Duration: 4 hours
5. Availability: ECCExam
6. Test Format: Multiple Choice
Maadi – Cairo – Egypt
|Who Should Attend?||
* Network Administrators * Network security Administrators * Network Security Engineer * Network Defense Technicians * CND Analyst * Security Analyst * Security Operator * Anyone who involves in network operations