Presented by Security Kaizen Labs | Feb. 24 – Mar. 01
Course Code: CHFI
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator |CHFI v9
CHFI v9 Program certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The C|HFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personal, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Duration: 6 Days (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
- The process of investigating cyber-crime, laws involved, and the details in obtaining a search warrant.
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category
- Roles of first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and evaluating electronic crime scene, conducting preliminary interviews, documenting electronic crime scene, collecting and preserving electronic evidence, packaging and transporting electronic evidence, reporting the crime scene
- How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- The process involved in forensic investigation using Access Data FTK and Encase Steganography and its techniques, Steganalysis, and image file forensics
- Password Cracking Concepts, tools, types of password attacks and how to investigate password protected file breach
- Different types of log capturing techniques, log management, time synchronization, log capturing tools
- How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks
- How to track e-mails and investigate e-mail crimes and many more.
What Do you get?
- Official EC Council Material.
- DVD with a repository of the around 80 GB of the latest investigation and security tools.
- CHFI Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
1. Number of Questions: 150
2. Passing Score: 70%
3. Test Duration: 4 Hours
4. Test Format: Multiple Choice
5. Test Delivery: Prometric Prime / Prometric APTC / VUE
|Who Should Attend?||
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
It is strongly recommended that you attend the CEH class before enrolling into CHFI program.
|What to bring?||
Your own laptop with at least 4 GRAM + 80 GByte free space