Presented by Security Kaizen Labs | Feb. 25 – Mar. 01
Course Code: ISPBIHM
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
PECB – ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager
ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing an Information Security Incident Management plan based on ISO/IEC 27035. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of a process model for designing and developing an organizational incident management plan. The compatibility of this training course with ISO/IEC 27035 also supports the ISO/IEC 27001 by providing guidance for Information Security Incident Management.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Incident Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Incident Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Information Security Incidents.
Who should attend?
- Information Security Incident managers
- IT Managers
- IT Auditors
- Managers seeking to establish an Incident Response Team (IRT)
- Managers seeking to learn more about operating effective IRTs
- Information Security risk managers
- IT system administration professionals
- IT network administration professionals
- Members of Incident Response Teams
- Individuals responsible for Information Security within an organization
What Do you Get ?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Incident Management concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27035
Day 2: Designing and preparing an Information Security Incident Management plan
Day 3: Enacting the Incident Management process and handling Information Security incidents
Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of the Information Security Incident Management plan
Day 5: Certification Exam
Cairo – Egypt