Presented by Security Kaizen Labs
Nov. 16 – Nov. 17
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
“The ATM Security Training” is the only course of its kind which cover emerging threats to the ATM environment and its components (cash, device, and data). Its been recently adapted to instil a holistic approach to security and a set (and proven) risk-based methodology.
The training covers the full ATM lifecycle including: evolution and latest ATM Physical, Fraud and Logical Threats; Overview of Risk Management Approach, Security Strategy, Implementing Controls and Procedures. Plus a extensive group case study where delegates must apply lessons learnt during the course.
“Over the course of just 3 years, The ATM Security Training has been attended by over 1300 professionals from 531 Organisations who, combined, operate or own over 1,000,000 ATMs in 96 Countries”
- The only course which provides a complete perspective on ATM Security throughout its lifecycle.
- Benchmark your Security Strategy, Controls, and Procedures and learn how to streamline operations and reduce the short, mid and long term impacts of ATM crimes on your organisation.
- LiquidNexxus is the only company authorised to provide in-depth analysis and statistics produced by EAST (The European ATM Security Team), a not-for-profit organisation representing over 29 countries focused on ATM fraud information sharing.
- Unique insights based on LNX global network of contacts in payment system fraud and security units including banks, ATM networks, central banks and regulators, industry bodies.
- A completely neutral approach to training focused on vendor-neutrality and agnostic advice.
- Discover the latest statistics and trends, threat vectors and countermeasures.
- Find out how the latest ATM Physical, Fraud and Logical Threats are evolving.
- Learn about ATM functionality, components, inter-relationships, and dependencies between cash, device, and data.
- Understand how Risk Management & Industry Compliance affect ATM Security
- Drive adoption of proactive industry best practices from installation through maintenance and decommissioning.
- Understand the logical device security flaws affecting ATMs as well as measures that can be employed to reduce risks.
- Learn method to both evaluate and reduce risk affecting ATMs.
- Interactive, fun, and practical.
Movenpick Al Sokhna
System and Network Administrators Banking Associations, Central Banks and Oversight Bodies, Payment Channel Management Banks and Financial Institutions, Cash in Transit Payment, Processors and Networks, Fraud Prevention, Service and Maintenance Companies, Compliance & Audit Corporate and Information Security, ATM Channel Management, Law Enforcement