Presented by SKLABS
Oct. 23 – Oct. 25
Course Code: AX4IT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Certified ITIL 4 Foundation Course
The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is intended to introduce candidates to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show them how they can improve their work and the work of their organization with ITIL 4 guidance. Furthermore, the qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
The ITIL 4 Foundation examination is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework, as described in the syllabus below, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification. The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the candidate’s ability to apply their understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL framework in context.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose of components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
|Who Should Attend?||
Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework, Individuals who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management, and IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||