Presented by Security Kaizen Labs
Sept. 25 – Sept. 27
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ISACA | COBIT 2019 Foundation
COBIT is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
Learn the importance of an effective framework to enable business value. Delve into the elements of ISACA’s evolutionary framework to understand how COBIT covers the business end-to-end and helps you effectively govern and manage enterprise IT. Developed for anyone interested in obtaining foundation-level knowledge of COBIT, the course explains the COBIT framework and supporting materials in a logical and example-driven approach.
Also, Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT for different organizational scenarios.
Attendees will understand
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- The COBIT Framework and all the components of COBIT
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN A COBIT?
- IT auditors
- IT managers
- IT quality professionals
- IT leadership
- IT developers
- Process practitioners
- Managers in IT service providing firms
- Business managers
- University students
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Official Material from ISACA
- Certificate of attendance