Presented by SKLABS
Jan. 1 – Jan. 4
Course Code: ISO223LRM
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager Course
The ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization in establishing, maintaining, and continually improving an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316. This training course is designed to prepare its participants establish an organizational resilience program based on the recommendations of the ISO 22316. In addition, during this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices and principles of organizational resilience by being able to identify, respond and adapt to new changes within the organization. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Organizational Resilience, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Resilience Manager Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to establish the ISO 22316 program in an organization.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training materials and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22316 and organizational resilience
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts and principles of organizational resilience
- Understand the organization and its context
- Analyze the existing system
Day 2: Preparing for the organizational resilience program
- Leadership and commitment
- Risk management program
- Availability of resources
- Training and awareness plan
Day 3: Building and operating the organizational resilience program
- Resilience culture
- Communication plan
- Business continuity
- Crisis and emergency management plan
- Adaptive capacity
Day 4: Evaluating, monitoring, and continually improving an organizational resilience program
- Organizational sustainability
- Evaluating the resilience strategy
- Management review
- Continual improvement
- Certification process and closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Individuals involved in business continuity, Individuals responsible for the effectiveness of resilience within an organization, and Individuals concerned with organizational resilience enhancement.
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||