Presented by SKLABS
March 14 – March 18
Course Code: ISO275LRM
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 27005 Lead Risk Manager Course
ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to develop the competence to master the risk management process related to all assets of relevance for Information Security using the ISO/IEC 27005 standard as a reference framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of a process model for designing and developing an Information Security Risk Management program. The training will also contain a thorough understanding of best practices of risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA. This training course supports the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Risk Management based on ISO/IEC 27005, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Information Security Risks.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 27005, concepts and implementation of a risk management program
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Concepts and definitions of risk
- Implementing a risk management programme
- Context establishment
Day 2: Risk identification, evaluation, and treatment as specified in ISO 27005
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Assessment with a quantitative method
- Risk Treatment
Day 3: Information Security Risk Acceptance, Communication, Consultation, Monitoring and Review
- Information security risk acceptance
- Information security risk communication and consultation
- Information security risk monitoring and review
Day 4: Risk Assessment Methodologies
- OCTAVE Method
- MEHARI Method
- EBIOS Method
- Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) Method
- Applying for certification and closing the training
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Information Security risk managers, Information Security team members, Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization, Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or individuals who are involved in a risk management program, IT consultants, IT professionals, Information Security officers, and Privacy officers.
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||