Presented by SKLABS
Sept. 19 – Sept. 22
Course Code: ISO277LIA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 27701 Lead Auditor Course
During this training course, you will obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the protection of privacy in the context of processing personally identifiable information (PII), as well as master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, establish communication with customers and resolve potential conflicts.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Auditor certificate proves that you have the capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on best practices.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and ISO/IEC 27701
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental information security and privacy concepts and principles
- Privacy information management system (PIMS)
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- The impact of trends and technology in auditing
- Evidence-based auditing
- Risk-based auditing
- Initiation of the audit process
- Stage 1 audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Preparations for stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
Day 4: Closing the audit
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing of the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits, Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process, Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements, Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit, and Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||