Presented by SKLABS
Sept. 11 – Sept. 14
Course Code: ISO271KLI
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 27701 Lead Implementer Course
This training course is designed to prepare its participants implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes.
After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 277 requirements in an organization.
What Do you Get ?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training materials and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27701 and initiation of a PIMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
- Fundamental concepts and principles of information security and privacy
- Initiation of the PIMS implementation
- Analysis of the ISMS scope and Statement of Applicability
- PIMS scope
- Management approval
- Privacy risk assessment
Day 2: Planning the implementation of a PIMS
- Privacy impact assessment
- PIMS Statement of Applicability
- Documentation management
- Selection of controls
- Implementation of controls
Day 3: Implementing a PIMS
- Implementation of controls (cont’d)
- Implementation of controls specific for PII controllers
- Implementation of controls specific for PII processors
Day 4: PIMS monitoring, continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
- Awareness, training, and communication
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, evaluation, and management review
- Internal audit
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management, Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System, Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations, Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements, PIMS team members
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||