Presented by SKLABS
Nov. 13 – Nov. 16
Course Code: ISO280SC
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System Course
ISO 28000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Supply Chain Security Management Systems and be able to improve efficiency in managing potential security risks and their impacts in an organization`s supply chain. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Supply Chain Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 28000 in an organization.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 28000 and initiation of a SCSMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Supply Chain Security Management Systems (SCSMS)
- Fundamental principles of Supply Chain Security Management Systems
- Initiating the implementation of a SCSMS
- Understanding the organization
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a SCSMS
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and approval of the SCSMS project
- SCSMS scope
- Supply Chain Security policies
- Risk assessment
- Objectives, targets and programs
Day 3: Implementation of a SCSMS
- Organizational structure and Supply Chain Security Management
- Documentation management
- Setting security objectives and targetsCommunication plan
- Training and awareness plan
- Implementation of a security management program
- Emergency preparedness
- Operational control
Day 4: SCSMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Managers or consultants involved in Supply Chain Security Management, Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System, Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SCSMS requirements, and SCSMS team members
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||