Presented by SKLABS
October 17 – Oct. 20
Course Code: ISO291LPI
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 29100 Lead Privacy Implementer Course
Lead Privacy Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in designing, implementing, operating and maintaining Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems that handle and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII). During this training course, you will also have the opportunity to support an organization in improving privacy programs through the use of best practices and spur innovative solutions that enable the protection of PII within ICT systems.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of ISO/IEC 29100, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer” certificate. By holding a PECB Lead Privacy Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage a privacy framework within an organization.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 29100 and initiation of a Privacy Framework
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Privacy Framework based on ISO 29100
- Fundamental Principles of Privacy
- Privacy Legislation US & Europe
- Initiating the Privacy Framework implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the privacy objectives
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a Privacy Framework
- Analysis of Existing Controls
- Leadership and approval of the Privacy Framework project
- Privacy Framework Scope
- Policy for privacy
- Risk and impact assessment
- Control Statement and management decision to implement the Privacy Framework
- Definition of the organizational structure of Privacy
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
- Definition of the document management process
- Design of controls and drafting of specific policies & procedures
- Communication plan
- Training and awareness plan
- Implementation of privacy controls
- Incident and Data Breach Management
- Operations Management
Day 4: Privacy Framework monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and evaluation
- Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
- Treatment of problems and points of concern
- Continual improvement
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Managers or Consultants involved and concerned with privacy security, Privacy security managers responsible for defining the privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII within an ICT environment, Members of an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) system, Data protection and privacy officers.
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||