Presented by SKLABS
August 7 – August 10
Course Code: CL280Sec
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager Course
The Lead Cloud Security Manager training course enables participants to develop the competence needed to implement and manage a cloud security program by following widely recognized best practices. This training course is designed to help participants acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018. It provides a comprehensive elaboration of cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud-specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018, and the initiation of a cloud security program
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental cloud computing concepts and principles
- Understanding the organization’s cloud computing architecture
- Information security roles and responsibilities related to cloud computing
- Information security policy for cloud computing
Day 2: Cloud computing security risk management and cloud-specific controls
- Cloud computing security risk management
- Selection and design of cloud-specific controls
- Implementation of cloud-specific controls (part 1)
Day 3: Documented information management and cloud security awareness and training
- Implementation of cloud-specific controls (part 2)
- Documented information management in the cloud
- Cloud security awareness and training
Day 4: Cloud security incident management, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement
- Cloud security incident management
- Cloud security testing
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Continual improvement
- Closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Cloud security and information security professionals seeking to manage a cloud security program, Managers or consultants seeking to master cloud security best practices, Individuals responsible for maintaining and managing a cloud security program, Technical experts seeking to enhance their cloud security knowledge, and Cloud security expert advisors.
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|About the Instructor||