Presented by SKLABS
Aug. 28 – Aug. 31
Course Code: ISO273LRM
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Official PECB Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Course
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
What Do you Get?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity program
- Initiating a Cybersecurity program
- Analyzing the organization
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
- Cybersecurity policies
- Cybersecurity risk management
- Attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
- Cybersecurity controls
- Information sharing and coordination
- Training and awareness program
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
- Business continuity
- Cybersecurity incident management
- Cybersecurity incident response and recovery
- Testing in Cybersecurity
- Performance measurement
- Continuous improvement
- Closing the training
Day 5: Certification Exam
|Who Should Attend?||
Cybersecurity professionals, Information Security experts, Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program, Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program, IT specialists, Information Technology expert advisors, and IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge.
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to Bring?||
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
|About the Instructor||