Presented by Security Kaizen Labs
Sept. 27 – Oct. 01
Course Code: ISPBRM
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PECB ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of a Risk Management framework and process based on ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Individuals responsible for establishing a Risk Management policy
- Risk Management team members
What Do you Get ?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks