Presented by Security Kaizen Labs | May 01 – May 04
Course Code: UAEISO27LA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PECB | ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participants will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently.
What Do you Get ?
- Official Material from PECB
- Official Exam at Day 5 of the course
- Official Certificate of Attendance
- Official Presentations from PECB
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Auditor, Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor or Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor depending on their level of experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors.
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Participant manual contain over 450 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for free under certain conditions
|Who Should Attend?
▶ Internal auditors, Auditors wanting to perform and lead an ISMS certification audits, Members of an Information Security team, Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Security audit function
High-level understanding of IT and Information Security roles inside an Enterprise.
|What to bring?
Attendees should bring their laptops installed with Microsoft Office 2003 or later.